Allen & Heath Mixer W/ Chroma Caps

Default Allen & Heath Mixer W/ Chroma Caps

Does any one know whether the Allen & Heath Xone:62 mixer is compatible with the Chroma caps on the DJTT store?

Tried the compatibility table at the bottom, and no mention of my mixer.
    | NI Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.3 | Steinberg Cubase 7.0 | Yamaha HS80m Monitors | Oxygen 25 |
    | Allen & Heath Xone:62 | Pioneer CDJ 200 | NI Kontrol X1 | Novation Launchpad |

Facebook | Twitter | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Tried the compatibility table at the bottom, and no mention of my mixer.
    well it's not compatible then.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Cheers for the clear response . .

Some mixers listed had - NO - NO in the table (https://store.djtechtools.com/chroma...=Chroma%2BCaps)

That's why I asked as DJTT can't name every mixer / controller on the planet and needed some clarity from possible Allen & Heath owners . .
    | NI Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.3 | Steinberg Cubase 7.0 | Yamaha HS80m Monitors | Oxygen 25 |
    | Allen & Heath Xone:62 | Pioneer CDJ 200 | NI Kontrol X1 | Novation Launchpad |

Facebook | Twitter | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    well it's not compatible then.
    That's not necessarily true as some listed aren't compatible. Op, If I could find one locally i would try for you but they don't sell them in stores round my area
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

I know for a fact they don't fit on a k2, don't know if it helps, but its Allen and Heath so might be similar.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

I think someone said they go on but the white line doesn't face the correct way - but not 100% on that...
    Might've been K2 they were on about..
    SC | MC

Tech Mentor

i think you can fit the fader caps (did that on my 92) but they do not sit properly, they go down too far and scratch on the surface. the knobs fit but the white lines are turned 90° to the left. so all in all not how you want it to be.

talking about the 92 here, but i dont expect the 62 to be different in that case.
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Same goes with the DB2/4. They 'fit' on the knobs, but the markings are 90 degrees off. I imagine it's the same for all their mixers
    Traktor Pro 2 | DB2 | 2x X1 | Macbook Air | HDJ1500 | KRK RP6G2 | KRK 12s | Crane Stand Pro

Tech Wizard

Doesn't fit the xone 22 as well. DJTT you know what you have to do!^^

A&H pots are strange and the flat part is 90* off from like every other pot so no they will not fit.