FS: VCI-100 w/ Jogz, DJTT overlay, firmware upgrade
    Tech Wizard

Default FS: VCI-100 w/ Jogz, DJTT overlay, firmware upgrade

I feel like an ass for doing this...I can't believe I'm doing this Sorry hipnotikk D:

I bought this probably two weeks ago from DJHipnotikk on here and loved every second. Family comes first, though, and I'd like to see this get a good home.

I've got the VCI-100 itself, which has Jogz on it, and is in great condition. Unfortunately, I also bought the DJTT overlay and firmware upgrade kit, but it took forever for me to get a USB2->serial cable. The first person I bought one from ripped me off (Paypal disputes suck), and I finally got one elsewhere the other day. When I realized I'd have to sell it, I didn't feel like putting on the overlay. You'll get the cable with it too.;p

Also has Traktor3LE CD, which I didn't use because I already had TP.

I'd like to sell everything for 350+shipping. CONUS only. Sorry guys, don't wanna deal with international.

I know I'm not an old, respected user, but I accept Paypal, can provide my eBay feedback, and we can talk on the phone as well if you want. The VCI-100 will be shipped via flat rate USPS.

Thanks for looking, I hate that I have to do this.

I'm sort of interested. Does Canada count as international?

Also do you have any pictures?
    Last edited by misha_val; 08-10-2009 at 06:31 PM.
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash

Tech Wizard

I'm cool with Canada as long as you'll cover shipping.

I'll take pics in a sec, my phone is charging. I was in a hurry this morning.

Tech Wizard

Conus = ?

Tech Mentor

conus = continental united states
    good luck on the sale btw. I know how you feel having to sell because of family/money issues. I had to do the same thing a while back but im back and rocking a self modded SE/arcade vci, and loving it!

aw man that's a bummer! i just saw this and was like, wait..wha?

i can vouch that foxfire's a good guy, won't do you wrong. this vci is going to be the djtt whore :P

but seriously, it's in really good condition, i hope someone from here snatches this up.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Tech Wizard

Thanks man If it's any consolation, I absolutely adored playing with it Looks like I'll be doing my mixing with an Oxygen8v2 I have, ha ;p

im interested if you can find a conus sale, involves shipping to uk though
    woof

Tech Wizard

We'll see, I'd rather not, unfortunately I'm looking into shipping to Canada...if it's not too complicated, this may be gone.