Tribal house labels?

Default Tribal house labels?

Anyone know of some good tribal house labels or producers to start me off digging? Really been digging the sound lately and would like to play some of it.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Dj Chus
    David Herrero
    David Penn
    Jason Rivas
    Jesse Garcia
    SC | MC

Tech Wizard

I freakin LOVE me some tribal. Unfortunately it seems like a lot of Tribal started getting re-classified as Tech-House somewhere along the way.

DBN
    Kid Massive & Muzzaik
    Filthy Rich

Happy digging, you have to post up any really massive tribal you find in the epic tracks thread...

The tribal house channel on di has been my go to place for it lately, it never disappoints.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    The tribal house channel on di has been my go to place for it lately, it never disappoints.
    link please? I'm putting together a tribal mix and am looking for a few tracks to round it out. I've got a lot of it but it tends to be older stuff.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    link please? I'm putting together a tribal mix and am looking for a few tracks to round it out. I've got a lot of it but it tends to be older stuff.
    http://www.di.fm/tribalhouse

It's a radio station, but you can go on their forums to check out what has been on the playlist.

i've been getting back into tribal and was sad when the genre seemingly disappeared, until i recently found it was usually classified as tech house. you can filter house songs that are tribal on beatport though which brings up a lot of selections. there are some good ones listed here and i will share some later once i get on my laptop and have a look through my tribal playlist.

http://www.beatport.com/genre/house/5/tracks?perPage=150&sortBy=publishDate+DESC%2C+rele aseId+DESC&facets[0]=subGenreName%3ATribal
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

stompy still have the classification tribal, but beatport house and then there is a tribal section as well, the genre Latin house will give you as well a lot of tribal influenced tracks.
    http://soundcloud.com/thom-b/
    2011-04-14-the-corners-of-my

KONTROL S8, 2x KONTROL D2, XONE DB4, traktor audio 10, kontrol x1, pioneer hdj 2000, software traktor scratch pro 2 & ableton suite 9

Quote Originally Posted by souldancer View Post
    stompy still have the classification tribal, but beatport house and then there is a tribal section as well, the genre Latin house will give you as well a lot of tribal influenced tracks.
    Oh wow, I didn't even think of checking stompy. Good lookin out!

Thanks for the link firebr4nd. I'll certainly check it out when I've got some time. Seems there's a few who're into the Tribal sound. Mix Train worthy? I'd definitely be interest in doing one with some folks but won't be able to commit much time to it until next month. Just a Thought.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors