Traktor - moving library from older version to newer version?

Default Traktor - moving library from older version to newer version?

I upgraded to Traktor 2.6 a while ago then decided I didn't like it, so since then I've been using... whatever the version before that was, 2,5 I guess... by accessing it from the 'backup' folder in the Traktor folder on my start menu. However, I've decided I want to move to 2.6 now, but is there a way to 'import' all my library tracks that I've added to me 2.5 library to my 2.6 library? You know, that thing when you first start a new version that offers to import all your tracks and playlists and stuff. Because I've got a fair few tracks that I added to my 2.5 library since installing 2.6 that I want in my 2.6 library but it's a pain to add them automatically.

I just can't seem to find the right option to start the process. Cheers!

If you have the proper folder for your collection set up it should be all good. Import your music collection will be with one click.

One click of what?

Quote Originally Posted by mistertuckshop View Post
    One click of what?
    your mouse to get your track collection...

You right click and import your collection. This is probably the most basic part of traktor.

Well damn haha! Never seen that option before. Thanks very much. I've always added stuff by just dragging and dropping. Cheers!