MIXLR is great.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MIXLR is great.

Default MIXLR is great.

So.

I don't know how many people here actually utilize MIXLR.

http://mixlr.com/

I know there was a blog post on here that made me aware of it. But I just have to say, it's an excellent EXCELLENT service.

They've made some improvements (there is now an iPhone app that people can tune in with) and it's really simple to setup.

I highly, highly recommend using it. I've been making a point to use it more this year, and it's nice having people tune in and have that play messaging while you are mixing. And while I have upgraded to the paid service, it's really nice because it's one-click and exports the mix it automatically records directly to soundcloud (or other services).

Check it out. Once you start using it I have a feeling you won't look back.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Most people have been using this for years bro. Not anything new.

^^^ You'd be surprised at how many people DON'T know about it.

Thanks for your wealth of help and reiterations why or why you don't use it. Super helpful. Bro.

I think it's something that a lot of people aren't aware of, and is a great way to increase exposure. Out of all the people I know who DJ, only a few do live online radio broadcasts. Why they don't do more of it is beyond me, and more people should take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassline Brine View Post
    ^^^ You'd be surprised at how many people DON'T know about it.

Thanks for your wealth of help and reiterations why or why you don't use it. Super helpful. Bro.

I think it's something that a lot of people aren't aware of, and is a great way to increase exposure. Out of all the people I know who DJ, only a few do live online radio broadcasts. Why they don't do more of it is beyond me, and more people should take advantage.
    Ill agree that people I dj with don't know about it. But on these forums its pretty popular.. What I like about it.. the fact you live stream your set and also hook it up to a youtube video playlist. So its like a visual set aswell.

I didn't know about it.

Looks cool thanks bassline!

I had no idea this existed. This is amazing!
    //Soundcloud//DeviantART//Need a custom dj logo? *Temporarily Closed, check thread for details* //
    Set up = Numark iDJ3 :: Akai MPK Mini :: Novation LaunchPad ::

I am correcting myself im just an idiot. Sorry op

I like MIXLR, but honestly I prefer Mixify just cause of it's interface. I know it's cheesy, but I really really like it.

Heard about both Mixlr and Mixify, but have dismissed them by assuming they are ineffective, great to hear that's not the case, checking it out right now. Thanks, guys!

The main reason I like MIXLR is that it's just SO SIMPLE. I've helped a couple buddies set it up on multiple computers, and it really is just click and go. You download the app. Choose what audio source you want to use, take a cord from my aux out on my mixer, Dual Male RCA to 3.5mm Stereo, and run it into my computer. I set the jack to input under sound settings, and that's pretty much it. Adjust the volume with the aux out on my mixer, but it works like a charm.

I've tried a lot of other ways of broadcasting, but this really is the easiest. The nice part too is that it automatically saves your mixes. Which are available streaming, and if you pay for the service, you can download them.

Practice sessions with an audience? Don't mind if I do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast