T-Pro & Remote 25 SL
    Tech Convert

Default T-Pro & Remote 25 SL

I hope that this is the right place for a post such as this. I am using the Beta version of T-Pro.

I have been trying to map my Remote 25 SL yet without much success. I want to use the C#3 note key to hit "play/pause". The problem is that the function seems to be random. Sometimes it engages, sometimes it Cue Plays and sometimes it does nothing at all. I have "Toggle" enabled. I this a problem anyone else has experienced? Do I need to change anything in Automap or RemoteSL editor (I am unable to change any of the information for the keys in the editor - this is normal correct?)

Thank you in advance for any and all help!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah, you won't be able to change the keys.

Try changing the Play/Pause to Hold.

Also, I've moved the thread to the General Discussion forum, where it should go.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Convert

Thanks DV,
    It was one of those moments where I answered my own question moments later. 1) technical questions go in general and 2) changing the RemoteSL editor to Midi channel 2 and usb port 2 worked wonders.

Now, is it possible to make the Remote SL send a continuous midi? As in, I would like to be able to hit the black keys and activate Pause Play - it only plays when I am holding down the key. I doubt, however, that this is possible.

Tech Convert

DV, Do you know why some buttons need to be pressed twice in order to engage (toggle selected in both Editor and Traktor)?
    Thanks for your help btw.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Some buttons need to be pressed twice because of their interaction mode. You're using Automap and I didn't really play with that, just kinda built my own presets the whole time.

As far as Pause Play, you should be able to set it to hold and it'll work just as you want.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall