Recognizing custom midid in Traktor
    Tech Student

Default Recognizing custom midid in Traktor

Hey fellow DJTT friends.

I have been meaning to post a question about this for some time. I am a long time traktor user with 2 X-1s. While at home, I have programmed one of the X-1s to function like a 2 channel mixer. The issue I seem to have quite often is that the program, while it recognizes the X-1 and I can assign it to the proper midi mapping, doesn't respond when I initiate any of the knobs, buttons, etc. I find I need to change this mapping to 'none' on both ports and then completely reboot my computer.

My questions is - am I missing something? Is this a bug? Has anyone else experienced something similar. I find it annoying in that sometimes if I show up for a gig and late, having to reboot and reassign things casuses more stress to an already stressful situation.

Thanks in advance for any input, suggestions, etc.

- Michael.C
    Product One Music

Have you deleted the default X1 mapping? Might be that conflicting, can't think of anything else ?
    SC | MC

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Have you deleted the default X1 mapping? Might be that conflicting, can't think of anything else ?
    I still use the normal functions of the X-1 when I play in a club setting and have a mixer/cdjs at my disposal. The weird thing is, all other mappings/functions perform properly all the time. This only happens with the custom midi mappings...

It is not make or break material, but it is quite annoying to have to reboot the whole machine.