F1 question!

Thread: F1 question!

Default F1 question!

Can I map my f1 to effects while controlling remix decks? Like at the same time as I trigger a sample, it triggers an effect similar to ean goldens jam on it.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Tech Guru

The DJTT team was smart when they designed the MF3D. It is capable of sending MIDI and HID at the same time, which is how they pulled off the Remix/Fx stunt. The F1 is only capable of either being a Remix deck controller (HID) or Midi Controller at once but not both. So in conclusion no it's currently not possible.

As bummed out as I am, thanks a lot for the reply!
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Tech Mentor

I do believe you can switch back and forth from HID to midi on the fly, so while you can't control the effects and remix decks simultaneously, you can dual purpose the F1, as long as you don't plan on using the two different features at the same time.
    VCI-100se1.3 & Kontrol F1 & Midi Fighter Classic & Traktor Audio 2 & Pioneer HDJ-1000 & Compaq Presario CQ62
    http://www.facebook.com/DjFrostGiant
    http://www.mixcloud.com/FrostGiant/