It's Alive!!!!!!
    Tech Wizard

Default It's Alive!!!!!!

Hey! I'm really happy that I got my setup going!Thanks Ean for the advice.
    I'm still having a few issues tho' I'm hoping for some input from the forum.
    First i'm not able to listen or cue music from my headphones. here's my setup:

Dell inspirion e1505 optimized for traktor pro upgrade
    250GB seagate ex hd
    djtt vci-100se, firmware 1.3, traktor pro overlay w/latest tsi mapping from djtt
    numark djio soundcard and Cdmix2 (I need cd backup just in case:eek

The cueing has always been a problem since i installed traktor 3.4
    I have audio outputs set up exactly how Ni and numark recommended and still
    not right. all i get is the live sound from the deck I'm playing to the crowd
    in the headphones. Is this an issue with the djio or should i scrap it and go with the new Ni audio4dj interface? I'd like to hear from someone who has used this interface.

Man ddtt is the bomb and the tutorials are great! couldn't have
    done it with out them.the djtt vci-100se has boost my game to the max!
    Thanks djtt.......... me dj Ean thanks for speaking with me on
    on the phone.you gave me the confidence to do the damn thing!..peace!

man, can't tell where the problem lies... but in these "cueing problem" situations problem was usualy somewhere in between desk chair and computer

i don't wanna be rude or anything, just i think that you have missed a step or something. Can i get a screenshot of your Audio Setting in Traktor? Or alternatively can you try to describe your audio Traktor setup aka - what Traktor offers you to choose and stuff.

And f.y.i. Audio4 is superior choice than DJ IO, many ppl on this forum have spoken so, just check one of the bazilion "which soundcard should i get?" threads for more information
    Last edited by Kupujte_Pytle; 08-11-2009 at 07:57 AM.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Nothing is coming out of the speakers?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tutorial on setting up a soundcard. - Presonus Firebox - Traktor Pro
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3349

Tutorial on setting up a soundcard. - M-Audio Fast Track Pro - Traktor Pro
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3411

Read those and apply the same sorts of techniques on your own soundcard - basically all soundcards pretty much have more or less the same setup procedure.

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the advice. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here! Yes i'm getting great sound from my setup. I'm getting sound in the headphones. My audio settings are the same as Walkman's cueing issues thread in general discussions (04-17-09) His pics show the same settings I have. I'm learning as I go so it may well be me between the desk and the chair! lol.I'll contine to look thru the threads for advice.....Thanks!

Tech Wizard

Default It's Alive!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kupujte_Pytle View Post
    man, can't tell where the problem lies... but in these "cueing problem" situations problem was usualy somewhere in between desk chair and computer

i don't wanna be rude or anything, just i think that you have missed a step or something. Can i get a screenshot of your Audio Setting in Traktor? Or alternatively can you try to describe your audio Traktor setup aka - what Traktor offers you to choose and stuff.

And f.y.i. Audio4 is superior choice than DJ IO, many ppl on this forum have spoken so, just check one of the bazilion "which soundcard should i get?" threads for more information
    My settings are the same as Forum member Walkman's cueing issues thread
    in general discussions forum 04-17-09. look at his pics in his first thread.
    Yes you are probably right,I might have missed a step and need to practice
    more with my equipment LOL! Thanks