Sync button on software with cdj question!

Default Sync button on software with cdj question!

It's been years since i matched a beat with cdj's, i haven't touched cdj's in around 6 years until the other day when I couldn't for the life of me match the beat by ear.

About 3 years ago i started mixing with Virtual DJ and haven't needed to beat match by ear since then which I'm not proud of. I know I can practice and get back the ability to match the beat by ear again.

What I'm wanting to know though, is there any software like Virtual DJ that will allow me to sync two tracks by pushing sync but the two tracks are on cdj's and not from my library of tracks on the computer.

Or vice versa, can i play music from the software and use a cdj as a controller but always use the sync button on the software

I hope this makes sense and I know I should really learn to beatmatch by ear again, but I would love to know if this can be done.

Thanks in advance.
    Aaron.

No one?

Tech Mentor

Traktor or Serato.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

wow i dont even know where to begin with this post.

what is the point in using cdj's if you are only gonna be pressing the sync button?

Just learn to beatmatch...it can't be tough if you used to be able to.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs