Jog wheel add in missing?
    Tech Convert

Default Jog wheel add in missing?

Hey guys having a little prob...I'm remapping my controller and I wana do a basic scratch / modifier + jogwheel = browser scroll function. However I seriously cannot find the "scratch" add in in the controller manager :S I looked rlly rlly x 1000 well and all I see is "Jog On" and "Jog Touch"; neither serves as the scratch :S is it because I'm running Traktor pro 2.5 and not Traktor Pro Scratch; I'd like to believe I have this basic function regardless of which version I'm on. Googled it before coming here and tried random names hoping it was that...Idk man

Oh and since we're here...when you map...can I use all 8 modifiers for one deck and then duplicate everything for another deck? (of course changing the device target). Or do I have to use 4 modifiers for Deck A and save the rest for Deck B? Just asking :P IDK.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You can use 'jog turn' for both band and scratch. Only difference is in rotary sensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
    Oh and since we're here...when you map...can I use all 8 modifiers for one deck and then duplicate everything for another deck? (of course changing the device target).
    Yes you can use all 8
    SC | MC