0 0%
  • Yorkville Non – Powered

0 0%
  • Yorkville Powered

0 0%
  • QSC KW Powered

0 0%

Default Unsure what to do need help deciding... Please Help

I like hard hitting nock you on your butt base, at the same time I love clarity.

I used to have Custom EV Cabinets with Fane Compression drivers heavy monsters yes but they were great after that I have Cerwin Vegas folded horn subs and Cerwins dual cabinet 15’s with a mid and horn tweeter sounded great as well

I am getting back into the mix after many years. I am going to use the sound for mobile applications yes but also I will be the resident DJ at a friend’s location and will be using my sound system as well. Money is no object at this point since I am using my sound he will be paying for half and we both know its going to cost us.

I am so confused on what to do should I use Powered or Passive I don’t know. Yes I know the Pro’s and Cons and truthfully I don’t care about separate amps and weight I just want the sound to be hard hitting knock you on your butt base for when I need it and clear nice sound with respectful fun base at the wedding sand others parties I will be doing…

I head the QSC KW in GC and the bass wasn’t there for me but keep in mind it was them controlling it and in there store so I don’t know how they would sound during club or mobile use.

This is what I have narrowed it down to

Cerwin Vega Non - Powered

Cerwin Vega Powered

QSC KW Powered

Yorkville Powered

Yorkville Non – Powered

EAW

Other Suggestions please comment below

I will be using a Traktor S4 & shure wirless mic’s

Any help would be great thank you all for your advice and votes

If money is not an issue, EAW by leaps and bounds above anything else you mentioned. Anyone who says differently might be slightly off their rocker.