wiimote

Thread: wiimote

Default wiimote

Hi i have been spending the last few hours getting my wiimote hooked up to my mac book pro. I have it linked and i am using darwiinRemote to link them. This lets me put the wii buttons on to traktor and link them to anything i like.
    Atm i using it to load tracks to decks and to to sync and play and stop tracks> So i can mix records but i want to get the xyand z aixs working so i can apply them to filters and other cool stuff
    I am using a program call wiitomidi which is picking up and working to traktor but to map the thing is looking very complicated. I have only been working on it for one day. If anyone has done much work on this please let em know i have been looking for a post on here but i cant find anything
    if i do sort some thing good i will post a tsi and video but this is a start
    Bob

i played around with a wii a little bit as well, you should use junxion, makes your work a lot more easy.. check out the wii-video on their site as well..
    http://www.steim.org/steim/junxion_v4.html

i will look at that when i get up but what i have done atm is very basic and free but works and if your doing a show some where u can wave a wiimote round like your dope, but i do want to get it working much better.

ok i did nothing for my project today, I went to see G.I joe zomg it was bad. I will do more soon

Quote Originally Posted by Turntable eel View Post
    I went to see G.I joe zomg it was bad.
    damn and just today i told my friends that flick looks awesome
    I used to link music in my signature but nowadays I don't.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Turntable eel View Post
    I went to see G.I joe zomg it was bad.

i couldn't tell by the previews. the special effects look realy cool... i guess the trend for summer 09 action movies is ALL ICING... NO CAKE..