Midi Fighter Ableton Drum Racks?

Default Midi Fighter Ableton Drum Racks?

So here's the deal :

I have the Midi Fighter Classic (one of the greatest creations since birth control) and watched the video/promo thing for the Midi Fighter Spectra and it says something about Ableton Live Drum Racks ?

I'm really getting deep into the Midi Fighter and would love to have a pre-made rack to jam out on !

Anybody have the link to download the drum racks or does it come with the Spectra ? Not sure...

Thanks guys ,

Swede Dreams
    Traktor Kontrol S2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Akai APC40 :: 17" Acer
    Check out our new "D.O.D - What Time?" Remix! : http://snd.sc/1bvF1xf

You get the drum rack soundpacks by signing up for DJTT's mailing list (link is in the bottom right of this page). A new one gets sent out every week.
    Check out my Youtube channel for controllerism routines, mashups, tutorials, etc. using Midi Fighters and other tasty gear.

http://www.youtube.com/user/underwaterrobots

Or you can buy the first few months worth in the DJTT store. I just bought them about an hour ago. Well worth the money. So much fun. My wife has sat on the couch next to me for the last hour laughing and shaking her head at me having an awesome time making horrible noise...

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterrobots View Post
    You get the drum rack soundpacks by signing up for DJTT's mailing list (link is in the bottom right of this page). A new one gets sent out every week.
    do you still get those? i haven't gotten one since october 2012...
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Quote Originally Posted by squidot View Post
    do you still get those? i haven't gotten one since october 2012...
    My most recent one is from the apocalypse (21/12/'12)

I threw some sample packs on my maschine pads but I don't like them as a whole. IMO each pack contains like 2 or 3 quality samples, wich is awesome since it's free, and I use them for production or in conjunction with the loads of maschine stock samples.
    The rest is just too brosteppy for my taste, and perhaps there is extra functionality in ableton with some Mad Zach Mapping Magic going on.