Two issues with the TSI

Default Two issues with the TSI

1. I cant load anything into deck C. its good for D though. Thats my only problem with the new TSI.

2. I had this problem with T3 also so I think its my VCI. but it started doing it when I loaded the TKS file. and now that I loaded the TSI file it's doing it again. I have the sensitvity set at same on deck B and deck B works great all the time. I have adjusted it every way possible. But I dosent want to work. And when it does, it's only for a short time. When i'm pushing cue or activating a loop or so the whole deck freezes. Now I saw something about that in a thread but I have tried to adjust it many times and it still does it.........Any Ideas?? should I call a priest??

runnin TP with VCI 100se and newest TSI from the midimap (I think)

peace my people
    Last edited by tomii; 08-12-2009 at 06:13 AM. Reason: because
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

anybody....anybody
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Buller?...............Buller?.................Bull er?......................

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Tomii there is a thread for discussing issues with each TSI, please ask questions there.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6545
    Last edited by midifidler; 08-13-2009 at 07:28 PM.