Hi there

Apologies in advance in this has been written elsewhere - I have been hunting around and cannot find anything.

I am in the process of setting up Traktor Scratch Duo to run on a Lap Top and to be used in conjunction with a Behringer DJX 700 Mixer and 2 x CDJ 1000's Mk 3's.

I have managed to get things working (kind of) and currently have both of the input mode lights showing as green when the CDJ's arent playing.

I think I have done all the set up things correctly and I can operate the CDJ's & Mixer when the scratch control drop down is selected.

My problem is that when I press play on either CDJ the interface shows the inputs as being red and the outputs as green.

It is my undertsanding that all light should be green?

Please can someone advise what I can do to correct this.

Currently I have the leads going into the connections on the back of the mixer as follows.

CDJ 1 into Channel one - plays song from Traktor when line is selected and continuous pitch sound when CD is selected.

CDJ2 into Channel two - plays song from Traktor when line is selected and continuous pitch sound when Phono is selected.

I am at a loss as to where to go but I am assuming that due to the afore mentioned red lights when I play things something is wrong somewhere. Can anybody help me?

As the old saying goes in Star Wars 'Help Me Traktor Forum You Are My Only Hope'!

Thanks

Dave
http://www.djnorthernmonkey.com