Re-create Ean's TSI file on Ecler Evo 5
    Tech Convert

Default Re-create Ean's TSI file on Ecler Evo 5

Hi all,

first i want to say that this forum started me with dj-ing and convinced me of buying a vci-100(with Ean's TSI file). I made progress with dj-ing and bought the Ecler Evo 5. Now i want to re-create some functions that Ean has in his mapping on the Evo 5. Does anybody have an overlay with the specific configured functions under knobs/rotary buttons and faders. Or can anybody help me with doing does.

Carlos

i have two setups currently but am gonna tweek one when i get more time. hope to have something soon.

for this new set up im running 4 decks with the controls set for each deck once you pick the deck with the fx button on the channel. im also setting it up with a modifier so the 4 knobs convert to the effect knobs.
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Tech Convert

I see that you also have the Denon HS5500, how do you use that in combination with the EVO 5 ?. Maybe it is an idea to use two channels for midi (use with Traktor Pro) and the other two for the analog channels in combination with the HS5500.

actually thats how i have it set up at the moment, i use the denon as a backup but im planning to set it up for 6 decks, crazy!

here is a pic of how i have it set up, ive added fx with a modifier and need to redo this picture. lwt me know of any ideas you might have to improve this

thx!

UPDATE:SEE POST 6 FOR NEW PIC
    Last edited by groovemixer; 08-26-2009 at 07:39 AM.
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Tech Convert

I am planning to use my HS5500 not as backup so i want to use the mixer functionalities to. So you don't use the EFX section of the EVO5 ? I like your setup but i only want tou use 2 channels for midi not 4. I am aware of the fact thta i will use a lot of different screens for all my function that i want to map on the EVO5. Next week i have more time and i will post my graphical design of my .tsi file.

ok here is the tsi file and picture to explain the layout. mod it as you wish, i also have a 2 deck setup but need to tweek it for traktor 1.1.2.

i also changed the midi mapping for the evo so this tsi wont work for you but all you gotta do is relearn the buttons/knobs.
    Last edited by groovemixer; 08-26-2009 at 07:57 AM.