Everything Bliss-Winter '13 Mix Part 1 (Techno, Tech House, Electronica)

Default Everything Bliss-Winter '13 Mix Part 1 (Techno, Tech House, Electronica)

A little (musical) background on myself: I've been a fan of electronic music since The 80's, finally took the plunge last spring when I purchased a Stanton SCS4.DJ at a discount from a Best Buy that was losing it's music department. I just played my first public gig this December (a holiday fashion show at a local salon haha).

I wanted this mix to represent that moment when you just lose yourself in the music and nothing else matters. I tried to keep the flow consistent so most of the transitions are pretty simple. I don't know if that was by choice, feel, or skill level This is the first mix I've put up on the DJTT forum but I've done some others in the past.

Part 2 of this mix will be forthcoming next week. It will pick up right where part 1 leaves off, so both can be listened to back to back for one larger mix. It will be have more of a deeper, darker, pure Techno/Electro feel to it. I wanted these two mixes to represent the way I like to play. I play funky, sexy, feel-good party tunes the first hour or so, then I melt faces for the next hour.

Any feedback is welcome. Thanks for lending me your ears. I know how valuable they are.

Part 2 is now up

and here's both parts in one set

Hope you enjoy and thanks.