My F1 arrived, half an hour of playtime and my first impression is...
    Tech Guru

Default My F1 arrived, half an hour of playtime and my first impression is...

troll_2_oh_my_god_619x350_Epic_Fail_s-s619x350-300955-550.jpg

When I found that you can swap between decks in a split second by holding shift and giving the encoder a quick turn, my head literally exploded, as did my pants. Sweet jesus this thing is beautiful! It feels nice, it plays nice, you can do basic finger drumming on it.

My only gripe is that you can't "punch-in" a one-shot over a loop, which is to say that, if a loop is playing, you press another cell in the column, it plays that cell as long as the button is pressed, when you let go it goes back to playing the originally playing cell. That is literally the only thing stopping me from buying another three of these right now.

EDIT: Whilst I'm waiting for the free sets to download, does anyone know of any dedicated forums or sites concerning remix sets/samples? I know beatport has a section, anywhere else?
    Last edited by Sambo; 01-31-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Tech Mentor

What you're describing would be flux mode. I'm pretty sure flux mode works on remix decks.

Tech Guru

Flux mode does, but it's only when you backspin it or use loops. I actually thought I'd found something with the gate over ride mode, but it still doesn't do it. Blast! Haha

Tech Mentor

remixdeckset.com