Songs which make you Feel.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Songs which make you Feel.

So im at work and i was just listening to my music and you know when that certain song comes on you all of a sudden feel this sensation of emotions come over you and you just feel entranced by that song, now thats the kind of songs i really come to appreciate as they make you feel something as appose to you just listening to it

So i was wondering if anyone here has songs they know of which they feel really make you feel something post it in here.

heres one that i felt really makes you feel something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-phtXAyv5N0
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

2 years ago i was on a train back to the city where i worked and lived. it was a really sad moment for me beeing on that train. cause i didn´t wanted to leave the place where i was. so i was looking out of the window watching landscapes passing by and listening to cult of luna - salvation.
    the weather was really bad....everything was grey (like my mood).
    so i´ve reached song number 7 and my mood didn´t get any better, also caused by that sad music....all of the sudden the clouds where rising up and i could see shafts of sunlight comming down to the ground everywhere...that all happend at 6th minute of the song i´m posting (where there is a really emotional thing is going on in that track). at that point everything felt right, i got a smile on my face the landscape wasn´t grey anymore...( some tiny tears apeared i that moment of perfection) well yeah thats the story to that song. i think i can be emotional sometimes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeY9UvSETBY
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Yeah man totally get what you mean they are like those real special moments when nothing seems to be going right and then out of no where its like for that brief moment everything seems perfect hehe got to love those moments and the songs that bring it about...
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

+1 for cult of luna

wish i could find a video for it..but Push by Future Breeze is quite possibly the most epic song i have listened to in my day, still gives me the goosebumps. it's one of those songs you can put on full blast, lay back and close your eyes and get totally engulfed by. it's the song that got me into dance music seriously.

too bad their other stuff is garbage.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

This is an old tune by Muffler that gives me that tingly feeling, it has just been given the VIP treatment and is due to be released soon, has been promo'd for a couple of weeks now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FfmIQ8c1Jc

For some reason I haven't figured out how to embed youtube clips my bad

just highlight the link in your post and click youtube mate
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yes!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast