Expert DJs, can you spot the mistake?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Expert DJs, can you spot the mistake?

Not sure if this has been posted yet but if not, see if you can spot the one tiny mistake by this amazing DJ.

lol. that's not a mistake, it's just that new wifi technology.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

First of all, thanks man, this made my day :-) second I love the Dj table he is using, that thing is looking to go over at any time lol. The funny thing is that they could have gotten any of a million bedroom DJ's that are just as good as any pro to do this for free..... go figure :-)

I find 2 ..
    1 . He should have been wearing a wig
    2. He should have been called David .

He could have cleaned up as well ... and i am not even an expert dj lol.

I've seen quite a few video's like this and wondered how many non-dj's actually pick up on it, this being one of the more obvious ones of course.

In consistency with me always playing the role of devils' advocate, I'd have to say that - despite not knowing the context of the video, since it's foreign - it strikes me as more of a performance art kinda thing. I'm assuming that it's supposed to be a performance by the WOMAN of her new track, and he's just there so she doesn't look as stupid dancing around and miming. To be honest, I've seen far worse on TOTP over the years.

That said, the guy looks like he should be in a live-action version of GTA IV playing Nico Bellic.

There are just so many things wrong in this vid... I just can't start to begin. (Let's the singer touch the decks, fools people who don't know about wifi power and sound transmitting, the woman with the white and black striped sweater with the blond wig, the guy in the red shirt mimicking the GangNam Style posture while sitting down....)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

He's using sync??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

Someone get Peter Hook's number for this guy.
    That looks like some kind of morning show, you'd think they'd put a little bit more effort even if its obviously prerecorded.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post

That said, the guy looks like he should be in a live-action version of GTA IV playing Nico Bellic.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GTA 6: Nico Bellic leaves behind his criminal life to pursue a career in pretending to dj cheesey house music
    Maschine Routine with live musicians
    http://youtu.be/ubEQZSvocto
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/djizn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast