Akai APC40 and Traktor 2.5

Default Akai APC40 and Traktor 2.5

Hello djtechtools forum! I have an Akai Apc40 that I recently picked up and i have mapped out to work with traktor(thanx to collision for the awesome mapping). I have been looking at picking up an external soundcard to use. I was looking at getting a Traktor Audio 10. But, I was wondering if there is a better and/or cheaper alternative to the Traktor Audio 10. Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated

If you don't need all the inputs and outputs on the Audio 10, why not an Audio 2?

I use that with a Launchpad and etc. just fine....

I do plan on expanding upon my setup and not using just the apc40. the audio 2 seems sweet for a 2 channel. thank you for responding epikeeddie

Quote Originally Posted by fc1988 View Post
    I do plan on expanding upon my setup and not using just the apc40. the audio 2 seems sweet for a 2 channel. thank you for responding epikeeddie
    i agree, if you aren't planning on expanding quickly i would grab an audio 2. you can sell it when you are ready for more.

or i would also check for a used audio 8 since you could probably get that for a decent price also and could grow into it.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Yep, Audio 2 will sort you.

I also use an APC with Traktor and have the Audio 4.

I have a hybrid setup with External Mixer....so I am gonna sell the Audio 4 and Mixer and get the Z2 (that has built in sound), so will be screwed when wanting to use ONLY the APC.

The Answer....is the Audio 2.

Gonna get that for my APC only sessions.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin