thailand
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thailand

Default thailand

anybody want to plan a trip to thailand for a full moon party??
    Last edited by tomii; 08-14-2009 at 06:14 AM.
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

hi tomii you wanna copy the url from youtube and not the embed option
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

was thinkin mid march
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Also be very wary of the women. Even if you think you can tell the difference between a chick and a guy; some there will confuse you. :eek:
    3x sl-1200s, Rane Empath, KP3, Ineko, Serato SL1, TS-Pro, RP10s sub, Event TR8 monitors, Xiosynth, Nano Pad & Kontrol, VCI-100 1.3 djtt, 3x M44g, DT-770, Rp-DJ1200, 13" MBP 4GB 2.26 128GB Corsair P128 Solid State Drive.

hahaha right on man! So anybody down to go! got about 6 of us already.

Pretty cheap trip from Perth to thailand, if we could get some gigs to pay for the trip id be interested - otherwise id have to pass cuz im too poor

One of my homeboys here has family in Koh Phangan. That has already been brought up. Will deffently keep you posted. Not sure how it would work from perth tho.

If anybody is interested here is a web site to check out for places to stay.

http://www.247siam.com/hotels/all_of...haadrin_beach/

Haadrin beach is where the party is.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Pretty cheap trip from Perth to thailand, if we could get some gigs to pay for the trip id be interested - otherwise id have to pass cuz im too poor
    I'm from the UK but I've been living in Thailand the past 5 years and play out fairly regularly.

To be honest, you'd have to be quite a big name to get any kind of payment for a gig. Most dj's out there get free drinks (or whatever) and the adoration of some of the most gorgeous women on the planet, which is payment enough lol! If the bar/club owner has a guesthouse they could probably sort you out with accommodation too.

On Tiger Air, you used to be able to get a flight from Perth to Bangkok for less than US$100 return including taxes... have a look into it

Oh, and mid-March is fine... weather is still pretty decent then

see what I was thinking was getting a pretty nice group of dj's to head down there and we could utilize yourself and people who people over there and at least play a gig while we are there. Your right, i'm sure in order to get an all paid pass there u got to be the "man".

I no it could be pretty expensive for the people in the U.S to go but there are plenty of people on here from all over the world that can get there for cheaper. Myself, it's just a hop skip and jump. Guam is'nt to far.

It would be cool though if we could get a bunch of the techtools junkies to roll in with there vci!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast