looking for a good mapping for vci 100
    Tech Wizard

Default looking for a good mapping for vci 100

anybody got a good mapping for vestax vci 100 where i can use effects and scratch? (firmware 1.2) i downloaded some really confusing tsi and want something easier

try mine ;-)

http://www.onetimemusic.co.uk/tsi/VC...vMX1v3.tsi.zip

Here's the DJTT thread on it. Although it has been updated a bit.

The "set cue" buttons are now "jump to start of track" and you can set cues using [ + ] for decks A and B respectively. Then the keyboard numbers are the hotkeys for the cues.

Other than that it pretty much does what the buttons say on the original vci-100 layout. And it's designed for firmware 1.2

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2868

Mx1
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Download this which has the instructions in the folder but is the old version of the tsi.

http://www.onetimemusic.co.uk/tsi/VCI-100_MX1.zip
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

im using your mapping right now! works great this is pretty much what i needed thankss

No worries ;-)

just bought my vci last week and getting tpro next weekend. can't wait to apply this mapping. thanks for something straight forward for firmware 1.2

much appreciation for doing this as i am totally new to midi and would not know where to start if it were left to me. also thanks for the pics explaining it. perfect!

the only thing i might want change is the cue points being available somewhere on the vci but i'm not sure. play/cue play/cue stop/set cue seems like a waste of four buttons. but it also makes sense to re-label as few things as possible.