M-audio keyrig 25 - traktor mapping

Default M-audio keyrig 25 - traktor mapping

Hey guys!

any idea how to map the buttons of keyrig 25 in traktor?? the knobs and keys work with no problems but the buttons don't do anything.

Thanks

Tech Convert

I have the same problem with My O2 which is the same as the Keyrig,

Hey guys,
    I was searching for the keyrig when I came along your problem which I know how to fix so here it goes (not sure if you still have this problem but just for the sake of it)

Buttons, knobs and keys:
    Go to File->Midi-setup and choose 'midi-mapping' (last option)
    You will see a (empty maybe) list to which you can add keys, knobs and buttons of your keyrig.

Knobs:
    - From the 'add' drop down menu choose a button controlled by a knob (e.g. EQ-high or Filter)
    - Click 'Learn' (the large button) and twist the knob on your controller, it will auto detect the channel and the knob used.
    - Look at the configuration 2/3rds of the way in the midi-mapping screen. For a knob you'll most likely want 'Interaction mode' set to 'direct' and 'type of controller' configured to be 'Analog fader/knob'.
    - For the slider you might want to tick the 'invert' box at the bottom to make sure the slide is in the same direction as the tempo control on the screen (if you configure it as tempo slider anyway)
    - For the 'Assignment' look at the function of the knob. If you want it to apply to a single deck permanently you can choose 'Deck A/B/C/D' but if you don't have enough knobs for everything (like on the keyrig 25) you may want to select 'Focus' which means that it will apply for the currently selected deck (shown by the orange background of the letter of the deck).

Buttons and keys:
    - Select the button you want to control with the 'add' drop down menu.
    - 'Learn' the button to Traktor
    - For 'Interaction mode' you can choose 'Toggle' (for things like Filter on/off, deck focus etc.) or 'Hold' (which I use on keys programmed as hot-cues).
    Note: there are two others: 'direct' and 'output' but I'm not sure what they mean and I don't use them.

sources: own experience

btw: first post HI @ all

can anyone please help me out with the keyRig 25 map for traktor pro i did use the one for oxy2 but for some reason stop working i dont really know if it was cus of a preset on the midi but is not working..thanx!!