DN HS5500 .tsi for Traktor Pro

Default DN HS5500 .tsi for Traktor Pro

I just bought a DN HS5500 and a DDM400 Mixer and I have been having tons of fun with them!

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download a .tsi for the HS5500? I cant find a link that actually works anywhere and midi mapping in Traktor is way beyond me at this point.

Thanks!

Tech Convert

Ed,

If you have the full version of Traktor Pro, then you can select and use the "dns1200 tsi file" included with Traktor Pro. U can use this .tsi file as base.

Is this any use?

I dont know if its traktor pro though

http://www.denondj.com/DN-HS5500-P43.aspx
    MBP + Traktor Pro, Audio4 DJ VCI100 se v1.3 rocks!!

Here's a few TSIs I made. Go in an import each one. You can assign the 2 layers to whichever decks you like since it's not hardcoded

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by keerthi.iyengar View Post
    Here's a few TSIs I made. Go in an import each one. You can assign the 2 layers to whichever decks you like since it's not hardcoded
    Hi,

I tried importing this tsi file and it works really well on the one layer. I'am not sure how to assign the second file to layer two. Could you please help me?

Sorry for the novice question... Guess i am more tech challenegd than i thought.

Cheers

Tech Student

Hi,

For me, nothing has worked
    When i import the .tsi files, the window were the assignements should be is empty..
    Any idea ? I really need a .tsi for the HS5500, but i've never found one working good for me

Tech Student

Default Big Thanks for the .tsi + On potentially redundant question.

I really appreciate you putting together this file I didn't event realize you could get a display screen in midi mode. I really wish they would allow people to put something solid together for the DN-HS5500 to be used with Traktor.

Question I have maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
    Has anyone gotten the platter to work using these TSI files?

People who have tried to improve on it do you feel it was worth the time to add in the tweak needed to get the platter to rotate or and I better off using the time to make extra money and purchase Traktor Scratch Pro 2 for 130?

Has anyone been able to get the BPMs to appear on the display?

In case it helps I use Bomes Midi Translator.

I am considering purchasing a pair of DNHS5500's. Has anyone figured out how to get them to work with Traktor 2.5 yet? I an always just control them using time code mp3s. So that's not a problem. But I would like all the other options midi assignable and would be awesome to send back to the DNHS5500 all the track data like in Virtual DJ. I mean come on NI. Getting out shined by Virtual DJ?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by spencer4hire View Post
    I am considering purchasing a pair of DNHS5500's. Has anyone figured out how to get them to work with Traktor 2.5 yet? I an always just control them using time code mp3s. So that's not a problem. But I would like all the other options midi assignable and would be awesome to send back to the DNHS5500 all the track data like in Virtual DJ. I mean come on NI. Getting out shined by Virtual DJ?

I am also wondering this, found someone local selling 2 for $150 each! but im using a Kontrol S2 and Traktor Pro 2.5, so i need them to work midi with traktor pro.