S4 price drop.. New model around the corner? Info???

Default S4 price drop.. New model around the corner? Info???

As above I saw this in the news feed at http://www.native-instruments.com/en/news/ as I was looking to buy an S4 or S2.

Anyone have thoughts or inside info? I did not hear of anything during NAMM from them and its over now..
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

I should add that because of this Im not buying anything at the moment anymore haha
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

Tech Mentor

Hopefully... And hopefully it's made better I'd like to smash my S4 against a wall right now.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

No.

Tech Mentor

NI dropped the price on the S2 this time last year. Prob trying to boost the sales.

If I had to guess I'd say its a few months before they announce a new product, they will most likely lower the price now, and by later spring or summer time they might drop a few teasers on a new product. It happened with the maschine last summer, they had a sale and a few months later the mk2 was born.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    No.

Nuff said.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

obvs they are going to eventually update the s4 and s2... its just a matter of time. is that soon or years away is the question?

my money would be on soon-ish. it just makes sense, people who have an s4 are probably a bit bored of it and would buy another newer model.

it's like macbook pro vibe... mmm retina display.... thunderbolt... things i dont really need but want
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.