Severely Discouraging - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Wuz View Post
    touching your mixer?

I got a good mate that almost got his arse kicked for that, a complete stranger should be thrown down some stairs

some people are just jerks
    Nah, when laughing boy wanders over and fiddles with the mixer, stop the tunes and announce loudly to the rest of the party that the idiot is fucking with your gear and th emusic s stopping because of him

sit back and watch the fuckwot get lynched
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

If anyone walked up to my gear and touched it, ESPECIALLY when I'm using it, there would be hell to pay. And my promoter is a 6'4" body builder. He'd make sure that guy's ass would be flattened.

Look, people are gonna hate on you all the time. Fuck em. You're the one with the gig and they are the ones hatin.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Mentor

yea, always make sure there is something to keep people away. a turned folding table.. something.

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    If anyone walked up to my gear and touched it, ESPECIALLY when I'm using it, there would be hell to pay. And my promoter is a 6'4" body builder. He'd make sure that guy's ass would be flattened.

Look, people are gonna hate on you all the time. Fuck em. You're the one with the gig and they are the ones hatin.
    I know I was a little upset. I forgot to mention to that I was recording the mix (which I always do whenever I do anything live) and I can't even listen to it because I can tell the exact point he started fucking with me because there's no mistakes in my mixing at all until then.

Quote Originally Posted by djalexlaine View Post
    yea, always make sure there is something to keep people away. a turned folding table.. something.
    I know. That's why I had a couch turned around, and chairs lined up next to it. You literally had to jump over stuff to get to where I was. And he literally did, unfortunately.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    I know I was a little upset. I forgot to mention to that I was recording the mix (which I always do whenever I do anything live) and I can't even listen to it because I can tell the exact point he started fucking with me because there's no mistakes in my mixing at all until then.
    Well yeah, that mix is ruined. So next time he comes up to you, if he does, you follow the advice above. Stop the music and tell everyone that this douchebag is the reason all of the music stopped. If they want the music back on then they should help you get his drunk ass out of the booth.

Use a microphone. And sound effects.

Or, tell whoever hosts the parties this happened. Half the time, when dealing with friends, they will have your back.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Wizard

If I were you I would have put a mix on then take him outside and fix him up real good. After that go back in and continue to dj.
    Electro House

[Podcast] Adrian P : Bangin' On Ya System

Subscribe!

Tech Guru

^ lol sure you would tough guy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234