Assigning X-Session to do much with one knob

Default Assigning X-Session to do much with one knob

Hey guys! My first post here!

Just this morning while laying down and not feeling of waking up I was thinking of what I can do with my old X-Session controller. I've stopped using it because I know mostly use another controller alongside traktor scratch pro and external mixing.

My theory I came up with involves X-Session being fully in charge of various effects and options on Deck A - the deck used by timecoded vinyl. Using loops and effects right there during the timecoded vinyl seems tempting.

The idea i had to make a certain number effects like presets. For example, one effect, triggered by turning a knob, would cause dry/wet to increase, set the delay for example to 1/4 beat and so on. I hope you are following me.

But as much as i found out this morning, its not quite possible as rotary knobs always act only one way - direct, increasing and decreasing as i turn the knob.

So my question is, is it possible to map x-session knobs in traktor scratch for example this way:

1. turning the knob from zero to 127 (0%-100%) smoothly changes the attributes of dry/wet - DONE, WORKS
    2. turning the same knob to a certan point, lets say 63, the delay effect jumps directly to a given value, let's say 3/4th of beat.
    3. turning the same knob triggers the second effect, like the filter and runs smoothly from zero to 127 (0%-100%)

Hope you guys are able to figure out what i'm trying to say here - english isn't my first language.

Anyways, thanx a bunch - massive forum here with so much to learn. to bad i dont have a VCI-100

it totally is possible, but not without the help of tools like bomes midi translator!
    you should take a look at bomes, with it you can do much more advanced mappings than with traktor alone...

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass