Okay guys, I messed up... Komplete Audio 6 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MOD EDIT: Promoting Piracy is forbidden here, consider this your first and only warning regarding this
    Last edited by Jester; 02-08-2013 at 03:38 AM.

If the OP paid for a legit copy, they'd have a TA6 now
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    If the OP paid for a legit copy, they'd have a TA6 now
    He bought the wrong Audio Interface lol. (Komplete Audio 6 instead of Traktor Audio 6)

Personally, even if I was a timecode user, there's no way in hell I'd spend £200 on an audio interface, that's just mental. Especially when you can pick up a fully fledged controller with a 6 in / 4 out soundcard for less.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    He bought the wrong Audio Interface lol. (Komplete Audio 6 instead of Traktor Audio 6)

Personally, even if I was a timecode user, there's no way in hell I'd spend £200 on an audio interface, that's just mental. Especially when you can pick up a fully fledged controller with a 6 in / 4 out soundcard for less.
    Seriously? A "fully fledged controller" for 200? You'd have to spend at least twice that for something even half decent.

There are plenty of used Traktor interfaces floating around for less than half the cost of a brand new Audio 6/Scratch package.
    You'd still have to buy a copy of Scratch Pro whatever interface you end up using though.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

£225 for soundcards, CDs, vinyls, cables and Traktor Scratch? That's about 35 12" singles in old money, or a couple of trips to the record shop. In other words nothing. You kids don't know you're born etc...
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

The next person to mention cracks in this thread gets a holiday. Tnx for the heads up L_P
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    £225 for soundcards, CDs, vinyls, cables and Traktor Scratch? That's about 35 12" singles in old money, or a couple of trips to the record shop. In other words nothing. You kids don't know you're born etc...
    Good point, not to mention the train fare to London so I could visit the only branch of HMV/Virgin which still stocked vinyl

Yeah, DJing is pretty cheap these days simply 'cos the tunes are a lot cheaper. Well, at least it would be if we bought the same amount of tunes
    ---
    @OP - just noticed you're a UK consumer. Yeah, distance selling rules apply, you can change your mind for pretty much any reason within 7 days for a full refund
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 02-08-2013 at 06:18 AM.
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    The next person to mention cracks in this thread gets a holiday. Tnx for the heads up L_P
    was that for me? sorry i was actually stating that because i am against the other guy promoting features that are not officially featured

apologies

native instruments fanboy since 2009 here and purchased pretty much everything they released so far (with the exception of the F1)
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

not you mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast