MidiPipe + Traktor :: Need midi help

Default MidiPipe + Traktor :: Need midi help

Thanks for reading. I'm new to midi and Traktor.

I've been successful with setting up my favorite effect which is Channel Delay + Freeze, EFX Knob 2 (Feedback) at 80%, and EFX Knob 3 (Freq) at 95%. I accomplished this with MidiPipe. Within MidiPipe I created a new pipe named "Supa Freeze" used 3 instances of Message Converter to generate 3 new CC #'s from keyboard note C5 and then ran those CC#'s through Control Split to select Channel Delay effect, feedback amount and frequency cutoff.

Oxygen8 v2 i$ currently the midi controller of choice. The problem that I am having is that I would like this action to work on both Decks A and B respectively using 2 different keys. Keyboard key C5 was set up as my trigger for Deck A yet any other keys I press send out all the identical CC# information as C5. I've even created a new pipe and a virtual midi output and assigned C4 to Deck B with the same results.

Obviously there's something I'm missing here. For the moment I plan to use the keyboard to access and create some of my fav efx only. Maybe there is an easier way? I'm hopping someone on the forum can lend some guidance.

Thanks!
    Last edited by discowhore; 07-27-2008 at 04:06 AM.

bump