Track: Psychological Science [Dubstep]

Default Track: Psychological Science [Dubstep]

This is a dubstep track I've been working on for a little bit, and it's come far enough along that I decided to upload it and try to get some feedback.

Let me know what you think, all comments, positive and negative, are appreciated.

edit: Also, the title is stupid, I know. I didn't know what to call it and one of my textbooks was laying on the floor next to me, and that's where it came from. lol.

Last edited by Lambox; 08-16-2009 at 02:50 PM.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Hey,

I had a listen with my technics headphones wich actually have an excess of bass so I totally got the job on the bass line, very well done. Although Dubstep is not my genre as a Dj I liked it a lot.

My only recomendation would be some more work on getting the synth more blended with the track. I felt that is was too isolated as a layer on top... (just my idea)
    Maybe if you added some sidechain comp from the kick or some rev just to make it blend...

Good job!

Thanks man, always nice to hear someone likes my work!

I know, that's a consistent problem I have; a lot of times my tracks sound like a series of samples and synths crammed together (which technically is what it is, but not the sound I'm looking for). Whenever I pick this project back up that's going to be one of the first things I try and fix.

Thanks a lot for the feedback though!
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter