DJM-T1 Duo - TSP 2 upgrade

Default DJM-T1 Duo - TSP 2 upgrade

Just got the DJM-T1 in and im pretty sure I read somewhere that you can upgrade the existing software (DUO) to TSP 2 for free... Anybody know how i can do that?

Thanks
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Tech Guru
    Last edited by makar1; 02-09-2013 at 02:59 PM.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Thanks bro! It sent me to the traktor up grade section. both links did. But I got the scratch duo cd and nothing for a upgrade code to TSP2. Im going to need the code in order to upgrade it right?
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Tech Guru

Links fixed now. If you have Scratch Duo 2 registered you'll get updates to Scratch Pro 2.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Thanks!!