I finally revisited my liveset from last year's VuuV festival and worked my favourite part into a chill tune. this is different from the stuff I usually post, but so far the feedback was awesome - so maybe you'll like it as well.

the "lyrics" are important in this one:

"there are people who have philosophies of life... but they don't have any life. I have life itself. this is not philosophy - this is the consequence of being silent and in tune with existence. love arises in you. life becomes abundant. laughter for no reason... because this whole existence... is so hilarious."
-----
"is it to enjoy life... and not worry about tomorrow?" - "there is no tomorrow. neither there is any yesterday. one is no more, one is not yet. all that is in our hands is the present moment. NOW. HERE. all worrying... disappears. be present to this moment, and then see what happens".
-----
"the only devils running around are the ones that are in our own hearts." - "there are no devils. you will be surprised to know that the word 'devil' and the word 'divine' have the same root. in fact the devil and god are two sides of the same coin; there is neither 'god' nor 'devil'. YOU are there, either asleep or awake, surrounded by tremendous beauty, bliss, silence, serenity."
-----
"religions are not for mature people - they are childish." - "why do you think that is?" - "because the experience will transform you so totally. you need not go to the church - the whole existence becomes your church. you need not read the bible! the songs of the birds, the fragrance of the flowers, the sound of the running water... will give you all the gospels that you need."
enjoy!