The "craiglist" score thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default The "craiglist" score thread

Scored a box of oldschool UK Jungle/DnB 12's/42's vinyl last night.

and by box, I mean 61 albums (including singles/white labels)

oh and $20.

Last edited by The Twin; 02-11-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    -Numark Mixdeck
    -Traktor Pro 2
    -medley of colorful chromacaps
    -Numark 1550TT's x2
    -Stanton STR80 x1

I recently sold my Xone 22 mixer and Serato SL1, and got asking price for both! For the first time ever I didn't have to deal with people haggling me, transactions lasted 10 seconds after the demos. I'm still searching for the diamond in the rough of DJ toys, but I must search on.

Tech Mentor

Somebody in Michigan has a Odyssey L-stand for $20 right now! I'd go scoop it up if my car wasn't in the shop lol
    VCI-100se1.3 & Kontrol F1 & Midi Fighter Classic & Traktor Audio 2 & Pioneer HDJ-1000 & Compaq Presario CQ62
    http://www.facebook.com/DjFrostGiant
    http://www.mixcloud.com/FrostGiant/

Tech Mentor

knabbed a M-Audio Ozonic firewire keyboard/midi controller for 30$ on CL. dude just didnt want it anymore. goes for like 180 used.

Tech Guru

I picked up a brand new S4 with flight case and TSP upgrade for $500 about a year ago.

Most recently I sold an M-Audio Trigger Finger for $100 and I bought it for $30 back in 2009.

Tech Mentor

brand new pair of KRK RP6's for $200.

Tech Guru

A Technics SL1210MK2 & a Pioneer CDJ200 for £150

My best ever was betting an Ecler Mac70 of ebay for £28 plus postage...sold it a few years ago for £250...regret it every day
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

I bought a bedroom DJ's collection vinyl that he had been holding onto for about a decade. His wife was "making him" clear out the space it was taking up. It was a total 265 pieces for $120.00. One title is worth what I paid for the whole collection (Kruder Dorfmeister ‎– The K&D Sessions) with many more falling in the $20-$100 range. All in great shape and barely played. I didn't realize what the collection was worth until I started loading them all into Discogs. That's the best I have been able to come up with off CL.

Tech Mentor

The best single deal I've gotten off CL was a pair of Technics M3D's and a Vestax PMC-07 for $80

Sold the package for 1K

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rhashime View Post
    I bought a bedroom DJ's collection vinyl that he had been holding onto for about a decade. His wife was "making him" clear out the space it was taking up. It was a total 265 pieces for $120.00. One title is worth what I paid for the whole collection (Kruder Dorfmeister ‎– The K&D Sessions) with many more falling in the $20-$100 range. All in great shape and barely played. I didn't realize what the collection was worth until I started loading them all into Discogs. That's the best I have been able to come up with off CL.
    It's stuff like this that makes me love CL. There's always a phenomenal deal lurking out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast