New DJ with a traktor s2 and launchpad. I need help!

Default New DJ with a traktor s2 and launchpad. I need help!

Hey guys so I just got a traktor s2 a week ago and a launchpad yesterday. How can i set up both in traktor pro 2? I saw other mappings but when i import it in, I only can use 1 controller at a time. I want to use the launchpad for effects, cues and samples.

All help is appreciated!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ravem0n View Post
    Hey guys so I just got a traktor s2 a week ago and a launchpad yesterday. How can i set up both in traktor pro 2? I saw other mappings but when i import it in, I only can use 1 controller at a time. I want to use the launchpad for effects, cues and samples.

Google or youtube is a good start.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

^informative

Preferences - controller manager - add (at the top underneath "device")

That should set you up.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Mentor

If you hit import you will reset your mappings. Dripstep said it perfectly, controller manager - add mapping
    For all my VCI-100 lovers view my step by step guide to moding your very own VCI-100 Arcade edition
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=56270

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    Want to get better? Two words... jesus pose. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by ravem0n View Post

I had the same problem for a while. The comments above are helpful! make sure you do add>import and not just hit the import button! this will add the imported tsi file to your list of midi devices without removing them!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey ravem0n,

You should check this thread:

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=58941

I've made something you might find useful there

Theres a good mapping about for the Launchpad for Traktor. It controls all 4 decks in Traktor and uses the midi fighter style FX, also for all 4 decks. You can launch clips, etc with this and obv use ur S2 for deck A/B.

I cant remember who makes it, but theres not a great deal of them in there that do this. Sorry for falling short on the critical bit of info