Just A new guy from VA

Default Just A new guy from VA

Hello everyone I am really new at this whole DJ stuff, I have always wanted to i but did think I could, still little hard for me Ableton Live 8 has so much stuff it can do still watching videos and learning. I not to much of dj I guess, i like to make beats, stuff like that I dont have musical bone in my body. But after about a week or so I have made 2 songs out samples of WAV's stuff like that. I saying I can't do it I been playing guitar for 20 years, just really not into trance, dubstep, BUT I'M NOW....... Little bit about me,,,,I'm old like 40 this month, just started my first semester at college,,,,,INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY/Applied Tech.

welcome man, sounds like youre more interested in the production side of the house

Welcome to DJTT! if you haven't checked out Dubspot on YouTube yet you should. They have a lot of free Ableton tutorials.

Welcome along, dude x
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir