Torq not working with new mountain lion update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Torq not working with new mountain lion update

I think since i updated my macbook to 10.8.2 i cant get any music to play through my setup???

there are no new drivers listed for the connectiv for 10.8.2 so i cant even upload a new driver to see if thats the problem.
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 | Xone 22 | Torq 2.0 | Akai LPD8 | Sennheiser HD25-1 mk2 Adidas | KRK RP6 G2 | that is all

Tech Mentor

torq is discontinued

Tech Mentor

So because I updated my mac does that mean my connectiv won't work now?
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 | Xone 22 | Torq 2.0 | Akai LPD8 | Sennheiser HD25-1 mk2 Adidas | KRK RP6 G2 | that is all

Tech Mentor

It is a possibility, M-audio (AVID last year) Decided to discontinue it.
    Are you using torq 2.xx.xx, or Torq 1?

Sadly that's pretty much the case - they're unlikely to post new drivers, and if the old ones don't work you're probably out of luck. If Torq is your tool of choice you should down-grade your MacOS to a version that is known to work with it (pain in the ass but it can be done). But you might want to instead take a look at Traktor or other software that is still being supported.
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Mentor

I cant believe this. torq has been great for me for the 5 years i have used it. im so annoyed.

how the hell can i downgrade from mountain lion 10.8.2 to the previous version that worked with the connective

the m audio connectiv says it is connected and streaming audio but nothing plays does this sound like a driver issue, im running the tatest torq software and have done for ages with no trouble until i downloaded the new mac update

Tech Mentor

Doesn't sound like a driver issue; Since it is being detected,

have you tried the Torq forum there was one that you could get through M-Audio Somewhere.

Tech Mentor

If its not a driver issue could it be the torq software not working with the new osx 10.8.2 update

Apparently it works fine for other people, so it may be something other than the OS or the driver: http://www.torq-dj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21885
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast