Audio latenecy messed up.

Default Audio latenecy messed up.

So i accidently moved the audio latency bar in traktor pro, now I get all kinds of weird noises. I tried moving it back to its original value but I sitll get these strange noises?

In aduio device, should I choose:

SB X-Fi Audio [DC00] (2 in, 4 out) - this option gives me a lot more sample rates to choose from (11025 to 192000)

or

creative Asio

About how much should I set the latency and what sample rate should I use?

My specs:

amd x2 4200+
    2gb ram
    creative xfi music sound card

i'd go with the asio driver man. leave the sample rate on 44.1 and play around with the latency setting until it sounds clear with no pops etc. anything below 15ms is reasonable.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yup you definantly want ASIO, that can go down to much more lower latencies without audio crackling than the other driver will.

Tech Mentor

ASIO hands down, leave sample rate at 44.1 and start with latency at 10ms. Start working your way down, once you getting cracks and pops turn it back up a few ms. Don't forget to turn your wireless off to minimize the glitches.

OKey thanks guys Ill try that when I get home.

And turn of my wireless? What do you mean? It's not a laptop but a stationary pc

yeah you want to turn off any devices etc that may affect your latency mate. get the task manager going and cancel any processes that aren't necessary. It all helps ;p
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Thanks guys, managed to get it down to get the latency down to 1.5 with the rate at 44.1 and asio drivers