(New Update!) DJTT Kontrol S4 v2.0 Official Mapping Thread - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Moore View Post
    Now there is a question: how to combine this mapping together with STEMS in Traktor 2.10.1 update? Is there a workaround?
    Not without a huge remapping unfortunately. I don't pack this controller but I've took a look in to TSI and it seems that all modifiers are already in use - this means that you would be sacrificing some other features from this mapping that are already linked to modifiers.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Not without a huge remapping unfortunately. I don't pack this controller but I've took a look in to TSI and it seems that all modifiers are already in use - this means that you would be sacrificing some other features from this mapping that are already linked to modifiers.
    Thank you Stewe!

now with traktor 2.10 stems are on S4 mk2.
    To control stems now in original mapping, it uses a four control remix deck slot 1-4 (orange color button for every deck).
    In v2.0.7 when i load a stems the four control remix deck slot 1-4 are Hot Cue 5-8.
    Can I change Hot Cue 5-8 in four control remix deck slot 1-4 when stems are playing?
    I read about Hybrid mode, but maybe it doesn't work non stems

THX for reply
    romo

Tech Wizard

Beaubryte!,.... I just wanted to say THANK YOU... Just upgraded from an S2 to an S4 and wasted no time downloading this mapping! I also use your spectra mapping, and will be looking into a maschine mapping soon! Thank you again for all your hard work and continued support! Rock on man!!!!!!!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by romo53 View Post
    now with traktor 2.10 stems are on S4 mk2. To control stems now in original mapping, it uses a four control remix deck slot 1-4 (orange color button for every deck). In v2.0.7 when i load a stems the four control remix deck slot 1-4 are Hot Cue 5-8. Can I change Hot Cue 5-8 in four control remix deck slot 1-4 when stems are playing? I read about Hybrid mode, but maybe it doesn't work non stemsTHX for replyromo
    Here is the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post

Thank you for sharing, I will download soon

Tech Wizard

so can we make this work with the current version of traktor... without the stem deck functionality!>? im still on an mk 1

Cheers Beaubryte, I checked this morning and it does work as I was trying to utilise it in hybrid mode. Slight issue with deck d though. When I play samples and try to lower volume or raise it stops the sample. Happens with one shots and loops.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789