HELP! Traktor Itunes BPM's

Default HELP! Traktor Itunes BPM's

Hi everyone,
    I'm new here and kind of a n00b when it comes to this but is there any simple way of seeing all the bpm's on the iTunes section of the track collection, because they are all 0.000 and I have organised my tracks into playlists on there and so would love to have all of the bpm's listed without having to put them all into track collection
    THANKS!
    Jay

There was a thread on this just a few days ago, look back over the last few pages. Search is your friend.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

that's the problem with shit replies...

First, all of the tracks in your itunes tree that you wish to dj with need to be imported into traktor or at least thrown into a deck once and then analyzed. Ideally, you should import all the tracks into your collection, analyze them, then do a consistency check in order to refresh the lists and get your bpm, key, etc...

let me know if that helps... message me directly if you need to.

No shit reply at all, this was covered just a few days ago and with more detail. No need to rewrite recent history.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

In that case SirReal, there's no need to reply to this guy at all... If you're gonna take the time to respond to him/her then be constructive and give the answer. If you know it, teach it. You're being just as redundant (which you're trying to avoid) by making this person read your reply which did nothing other than point them in the other direction. You could've even linked the thread at the end of ur reply. They already feel like a noob...

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanmeyer View Post
    In that case SirReal, there's no need to reply to this guy at all... If you're gonna take the time to respond to him/her then be constructive and give the answer. If you know it, teach it. You're being just as redundant (which you're trying to avoid) by making this person read your reply which did nothing other than point them in the other direction. You could've even linked the thread at the end of ur reply. They already feel like a noob...
    It is positively encouraged that members advise new members to follow the basic rules of forum use.
    One of the "THE CORE RULES OF NETIQUETTE" is to search the forum for an answer before starting a new thread.

This is basic 'good practice' and applies to noobs and 'old hands' the same.

BTW-I did answer this same question yesterday (or the day before?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanmeyer View Post
    They already feel like a noob...
    If they can't search by themself, maybe they deserve it to be a noob...
    Basics if you want to learn something new. And before you start a new thread, you search!

What's next? "hey i have to play on a party, but i can't mix, can somebody mix for me?"

But hey, i did a little search for you, OP. Here it is: http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=67526
    Last edited by Diskobeep; 02-16-2013 at 10:45 AM.