Trying to get an answer from Numark...impossible...*rant*
    Tech Wizard

Default Trying to get an answer from Numark...impossible...*rant*

just a disclaimer, by no means am I looking to "slam" or create any type of "hate campaign" against Numark, however I am all but mortified by their lack of caring/compasion and ability to at the very least address a customers concern.

coles notes:
    -famous "universal iPod" compatability with Numark Mixdeck and Iphone/iPod 4+ useability
    -still being advertised as "universal", it's written on the actual Numark Box.
    -I've written to Numark directly via their website twice, in which stated I will received a response within 72hrs max, it's been well over 2 months...no reply.
    -Went to their Facebook page, basically asked the same question to them...question gets deleted TWICE....
    -I get persistant, as at this point i'm angry they're deliberately ignoring me...and they finally answer with "what can we help you with"

now it's been another few days, and going through the same run-around.

sorry for the rant, but i'm not really keen on pushing/recomending ANY Numark product at this point if this is the way they will treat their customers.

here's teh facebook question for anyone intereted-->https://www.facebook.com/Numark/app_...t=feed_comment
    -Numark Mixdeck
    -Traktor Pro 2
    -medley of colorful chromacaps
    -Numark 1550TT's x2
    -Stanton STR80 x1

Looks like you want iPhone compatibility whereas the Mixdeck is advertised to have iPod compatibility. Sucks that they didn't respond to you, but it appears to be a simple mistake on your end?
    Check out my Youtube channel for controllerism routines, mashups, tutorials, etc. using Midi Fighters and other tasty gear.

http://www.youtube.com/user/underwaterrobots

Tech Wizard

My latest gen iPod doesn't work on it either.
    -Numark Mixdeck
    -Traktor Pro 2
    -Numark 1550TT's x2
    -Stanton STR80 x1

Hmm okay. You could try calling them, that usually works better than emailing...

Also, I just saw something funny in the FAQ section of the Mixdeck product page:

Q: Can I scratch, loop, and pitch songs from iPod with MIXDECK?
    A: MIXDECK
    Check out my Youtube channel for controllerism routines, mashups, tutorials, etc. using Midi Fighters and other tasty gear.

Tech Wizard

I've called and I get sent to vm.
    I've emailed from their page twice.

I don't expect this from such a reputable and established player I'm this compettve industry.
    -Numark Mixdeck
    -Traktor Pro 2
    -Numark 1550TT's x2
    -Stanton STR80 x1

Just did a quick Google search on this, looks like lots of people have the same problem. Apparently the docking station won't work with 4th generation and above. Sorry, just sounds like you're out of luck.

Tech Wizard

lol at how they keep posting advertisements for the new playstation controller or whatever it is but are yet to answer questions from customers. i wonder which other companies value customer service, from what i've read vestax isn't great. i think NI are pretty good, albeit i've only opened 2 support tickets with them, they were quick with answers on both accounts