About to buy (Right Now) Mixtrack Pro or BCD3000 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SMOR3S View Post
    I am using Traktor...

If I had that kind of cash, I would just get a used S2 :3

Budget is like $150 tops, but I honestly just need something like that new CMD MM-1 coming out... My MPK works fine, I just want something with either faders/knobs, or like build in sound, thus why I was looking at the Mixtrack Pro, or BCD3000, cause they fit my price range (Used)
    Get the BCD. Or, if your budget is $150, see if you can get a used Hercules RMX, which are FANTASTIC.

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    Get the BCD. Or, if your budget is $150, see if you can get a used Hercules RMX, which are FANTASTIC.
    Okay... Ima call my Guitar Center, when they open here, in the next 10mins, but also, are you able to buy right from the "http://used.guitarcenter.com/" website, cause it seems like I can't...

Found a Mixtrack Pro for $121.17 shipped on guitar center used... a BCD3000 will run me a bit more, cause shipping for used products is stupid *sigh* they want like $20 a product....

...I honestly just need something like that new CMD MM-1 coming out...
    are you in a hurry? why not wait for the "perfect" product that you need?
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    are you in a hurry? why not wait for the "perfect" product that you need?
    Well I never stated that the CMD MM-1 was the perfect product, but it does have the characteristics, that I am looking for, minus the audio interface, so that Mixtrack Pro might be actually worth the buy... I would get an S2, but that would take me a year to save up $500 haha....

I am using Traktor...

If I had that kind of cash, I would just get a used S2 :3

Budget is like $150 tops, but I honestly just need something like that new CMD MM-1 coming out... My MPK works fine, I just want something with either faders/knobs, or like build in sound, thus why I was looking at the Mixtrack Pro, or BCD3000, cause they fit my price range (Used)
    NI Kontrol S2 Used is $350. Novation Twitch Used is $250 (NEW for $350) plus you said you didn't need jog wheels.

The Novation Twitch maximizes real estate by opting out the jog wheels and replacing them with buttons, pads, and knobs.

The Behringer CMD MM-1 has NO Soundcard so you'd be in the same 2 channel boat. You need to step back and adjust your brain cells kid.

>

Just get the mixtrack pro and serato into / serato DJ. You'll have a solid beginner setup without much fuss.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    NI Kontrol S2 Used is $350. Novation Twitch Used is $250 (NEW for $350) plus you said you didn't need jog wheels.

The Novation Twitch maximizes real estate by opting out the jog wheels and replacing them with buttons, pads, and knobs.

The Behringer CMD MM-1 has NO Soundcard so you'd be in the same 2 channel boat. You need to step back and adjust your brain cells kid.

>
    *Brain cells adjusted*

But I was referring to, something along the lines of that possibly.. The form factor is good, and I could bag that into a backpack with ease... I know it doesn't have a soundcard onboard, but the 4 channel setup is always good... Ima just grab a mixtrack pro today then... thanks everyone! :3

*Brain cells adjusted*

But I was referring to, something along the lines of that possibly.. The form factor is good, and I could bag that into a backpack with ease... I know it doesn't have a soundcard onboard, but the 4 channel setup is always good... Ima just grab a mixtrack pro today then... thanks everyone! :3

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

good job. You got a soundcard that can cue now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast