can i use 2 interfaces in traktor ???
    Tech Student

Default can i use 2 interfaces in traktor ???

Hi, i have an M-Audio Profire610 and i've run out of inputs (used all the 4 line ins) because i use timecode setup.

I need another pair of inputs to record my mixes, i dont want to buy a new inerface (can't afford it now hhh)

but can i buy something like thes stuff and use it in traktor as a second inteface for the recording, will traktor see the 2nd interface at all ?

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/behri...ace/349690-01/

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/mixvi...ace/472682-01/

thanks

If your using a mac, go to audio/midi setup and create an aggregate device with the two, that should work
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Short answer "no", long answer "yes, but there's a better way".

Natively, Traktor cannot access more than one audio interface simultaneously. There are two different ways of achieving the same end result, however, depending on whether you're using a PC or a Mac. In OS X you can create an Aggregate Core Audio Device, which lets you map the channels of multiple audio interfaces individually; in Windows, you have to use Asio4All which can sometimes cause audio glitches and latency issues.

Short answer "no", long answer "yes, but there's a better way".

Natively, Traktor cannot access more than one audio interface simultaneously. There are two different ways of achieving the same end result, however, depending on whether you're using a PC or a Mac. In OS X you can create an Aggregate Core Audio Device, which lets you map the channels of multiple audio interfaces individually; in Windows, you have to use Asio4All which can sometimes cause audio glitches and latency issues.

There is, however, a far simpler way of achieving your goal; take the RCA output from Master 2 or Rec out into the built-in line in of your PC/laptop, set it as the default recording device, and use any old WAV/MP3 recorder to capture your mix. No glitches, no latency issues, no hassle I use the same method myself for recording my mixes, except my mixer connects directly to my PC via USB and offers up a Master output.

Timecode without any Scratch certified card... nuff said
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

closing this one as we don´t support any kind of piracy on here...
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.