Hi again

Thread: Hi again

Default Hi again

Hi, its been a few months since i have been on this forum. At first I was dismayed to hear that Djtechtools payed a visit to Bali, That party went down just 20 minutes from my place. But as I have been busy looking after the new baby, i hadnt checked the website.

While Im here, anyone on this forum from Jakarta or Bali, send me a PM if you want to get together some time. I am at this moment trying to find a store in indonesia or Singapore that I can get didital Dj equipment, any ideas??

For those in Australia, I have posted a quote I was given below, for those in the know, could they give me an idea on how they think the prices compare:

SCS 3d - AU$ 390

SCS 3m - AU$ 350

HD 25 11 Headphones AU$ 329

Audio 8 - AU$ 723

UDG Crea, Bag, Compact AU$ 279

Also, for those who went to Bali, I wanted to ask if anyone made it Deejay Cafe, its my favourite club in Bali. I posted a photo of myself being a wannabe DJ in the booth.

I wanna go back to Bali sometime and do some gigs. We were talking about doing it again next year and hitting up more clubs, but there are no plans just yet.

Im not sure how much the SCS units are selling, but i know you can get HD 25 II's for alot less than that - $250 from headphonics in west perth... well so i have been told anyway.

We didnt goto Deejay Cafe, i dont think any of us even knew it existed lolz.

Welcome back to the site

Cheers Bento, Yeh Deejay Cafe is an after hours club, dosnt start untill around 4-5 in the morning and is open untill 11..... good times...

next time your heading over then let me know