Traktor Pro 1.2 beta MIDI command list?

Default Traktor Pro 1.2 beta MIDI command list

Hi Folks,

With the advent of TPro 1.2, I've decided to scrap my current mapping for my Remote Zero, and start from scratch. I've learned a lot over the past year or so about how to map stuff, how I use the controller, etc., and with a bit of planning, I think I can come up w/ a really useful mapping for it.

Since the Controller Setup in TPro still sucks balls (what do you mean I *still* can't resize the settings window??) I'm thinking of planning the mapping out in a spreadsheet first before implementing it in TPro.

To help me do this, it'd be nice to have a complete list of MIDI commands that TPro supports. Does anybody have something like this? Or will I have to overcome my laziness and put one together myself to share w/ the community?

Thanks!

m.
    Last edited by psylozen; 08-20-2009 at 10:43 AM.
    mixes at: http://soundcloud.com/psylozen

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but learning how to dance in the rain."

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Something tells me the manual will be updated.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Default Done.

Ok, so I've typed up a list myself. Some of you may find it useful for documenting your controller mapping adventures. The file is an OpenOffice spreadsheet.

Enjoy!

m.
    mixes at: http://soundcloud.com/psylozen

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but learning how to dance in the rain."

Thank you so much for posting this, I wanted to map my controller from scratch as well. This will make it a whole lot easier!

@MeanMrMustard... last post on this was nearly 2 years ago mate! Traktor has a complete list a MIDI controls (in and out) in the manual.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

I wanted to log all of my controller's mappings - This spreadsheet will help me do just that. Is it too late to thank him?

and we still cant resize the window, still lose assignments when duplicating, still can't change multiple assignments at once, etc etc.

mappings in traktor always take me several hours of mindless clicking while they could be done in minutes with just a few changes.

is there any alternative to doing the mapping in traktors last century interface?
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duttylectric View Post
    is there any alternative to doing the mapping in traktors last century interface?
    Nope. I think NI hates their customer base.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall