Traktor DJ iOS App - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    All iOS devices must be synchronized with the same iTunes Library running on the same computer as TRAKTOR PRO. iOS devices linked to other computers/libraries will not be able to sync properly with TRAKTOR PRO.
    You would need iTunes on your laptop and the tracks must be on the same laptop to transfer to the iPad. Only then will metadata sync work.
    Yep; great for people who only use their computer and ipad for traktor. Believe me, I wish that were me too; most of the other stuff I use computers for isn't nearly as fun But for folks like me it's an unfortunate limitation, and I'll probably just drool watching others play with it rather than purchase it myself. I suppose I could instead use this as a reason to grab an iPad mini, though that does bring the cost of entry up just a tad...
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Guru

do we think this will work with the DJM900? tbh i cant see me gigging with this, but for parties and stuff it could be cool...might get an audio 2 if that will work ok.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

I'm loving it. It's a well built app, intuitive and very addictive. Can't wait to get it incorporated into my sets.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djchriswoods.co.uk View Post
    do we think this will work with the DJM900? tbh i cant see me gigging with this, but for parties and stuff it could be cool...might get an audio 2 if that will work ok.
    The Audio 2 cannot work with Traktor DJ, it isnt class compliant and cannot be firmware updated. Shame.
    DJM900 ? that I dont know about. It would be down to Pioneer to release a firmware update i guess.

I am currently using this app and I like it. Two thumbs up for it.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    The Audio 2 cannot work with Traktor DJ, it isnt class compliant and cannot be firmware updated. Shame.
    DJM900 ? that I dont know about. It would be down to Pioneer to release a firmware update i guess.
    I assumed as much...I still have my Audio 8, although im guessing this wont work either? Its deffo a shame for the audio 2, that would of made for the ultimate portable setup
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Can you record your mixes on the app?

Tech Guru

If this app gets timecode support then I'm in. Gonna hold until then. Other products out there that do a similar job at the minute.
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Karlos,

There's something about the A6/A10 compatibility that I haven't seen specifically mentioned. All of the marketing says you have pre-listen and cue functionality or you can use a splitter cable for dedicated control. Does this mean that you can't send each deck to separate outputs to go into 2 channels of a DJ mixer?

Thanks,
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Theoretically yes but the master channel is way louder than the cue channel. I haven't tried it though as my A6 is not here.

I think full on external mode will come in later version. There is a lot of demand for it.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast