Midi fighter - pioneer djm t1 help......

Default Midi fighter - pioneer djm t1 help......

Ok so I hope there isn't a post about this already...ive looked but havent been able find anything.

I connecting the MD3D to my set up. but when i imput the TSI file it makes my pioneer inactive. then when i re input the file for the pioneer djm t1 (in midi mode) it cuts of the MD3D. It dosent even show them in the options. it erases it all together. I am still able to use the mixer as a regular mixer but am unable to use the affects as well as any of the transport functions. I know I should be able to run both but I do not understand why im not able to at the moment.

If anybody knows where i can find a solution to this problem it would be greatly appreciated if you sent it my way.

Thanks my people
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

How are you importing the tsi files? If you are using the big import button at the bottom then it will overwrite your previous tsi. What you need to do is load the pioneer tsi via the big import button at the bottom. Make sure djmt1 is chosen for in and out. The. Use the small import button at the top. I'm not at my laptop but I think it's the add button. Use this to add your mf3d tsi and ensure midifighter is chosen for in and out. Should then work fine.

Sorry for the sketchy explanation but I'm not in front of my laptop.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Im so used to using the big import button with past midi controllers that I didnt even think about that. Thanks bro! Ill try that
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

No worries man. Hope that sorts you out.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Adding 3D using device menu ADD button wont import effect settings from midifighter mapping so once you got MF recognized your effects will not be in exact order in effect list and this will end up triggering wrong effects regards to original mapping. I'd add 3D from big import and T1 from device import and see if that works.