Serato Scratch Live Requires a minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 720 ????

Default Serato Scratch Live Requires a minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 720 ????

I am DJing a gig tonight and the other two DJ's are sharing a laptop with Serato and two CDJ's.

Instead of lugging my Traktor setup, I am just "preparing" a USB thumbdrive with Serato and I'll jump in the booth.

I did this last time with these guys and it was fine. Not to mention the street cred I received for being a "Traktor DJ" that can tear it up on Serato

I loaded the new Serato 2.4.3 on my new work laptop so I could save some time and prepare my tracks on my lunch break.

BAM ! AN error message "ScratchLIVE Requires a minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 720"

Pretty lame SSL ... pretty lame.

>

Tech Guru

Uhhhh.... what laptop doesn't have a resolution of 1280x720 o.o That's so low!

Go to control panel and make sure it's set to the max.

It' a Panasonic Toughbook CF-19. Max is 1024 x 768. http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....book-cf-19.jpg

Can I find an older version od SSL? Where? I had it working on the last Toughbook around November.

>

Tech Guru

Ahhah. Well damn. I had no clue those things had such bad resolution, I'm surprised it's considered new :P

Can't help you here, sorry :/

At least serato installs on Snow Leopard...