Vestax Micro 5 ? What happened, what else is there? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    I thought I was pretty jaded when it comes to Pioneer's sales bullshit, but just googling the DJM-250 has REALLY horrified me. It's a £200 2-channel mixer, and the only real selling point they have to bang on about is having a filter knob on each channel.

I mean, seriously? Isn't that just a completely standard feature now on every single mixer and controller out there?
    Hey man. That's not just any other filter knob. It's an oversized color sound manipulator.

>

Ahahahaha, this is true.

Bless
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

After watching that video I thought that I had forgot the specs on the mixer because it had a "color effect knob"....so much b.s. haha, why not just call it a filter?

Because they're Pioneer.

Just wait until they bring out the DJM-250NXS with the incredible new feature of a center detent on the color effect knob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12